Dee Gaug, J.D. Dee served as Secretary on the Board of Directors for FACE (formerly known as Save Nosey Now, Inc.) in 2017. Dee became president of FACE in August, 2019. Prior to her involvement with FACE, Dee worked as a trial attorney for 15 years. Dee has done pro-bono legal work both in Massachusetts and Florida including the Massachusetts Society for thePrevention of Cruelty to Animals. Dee received her B.A. in Psychology from the University of New Hampshire and her Juris Doctorate degree from Massachusetts School of Law. Dee was honored in 2018 by being asked to be on a panel at both the Free the Oregon Zoo Elephants Conference and The Performing Animal Welfare Society’s International Captive Welfare Conference. Dee also serves as Co-Secretary.
- Free All Captive Elephants, Robin Vitulle – Discussion with Lek Chailert Founder of Elephant Nature Park – ENP 2022
- Viola and Isa – Garden Bros. Circus – March 2018
- How USDA is Failing America’s Captive Elephants
- Elephants, Out of Captivity
- Letter to Charlotte, NC Mayor and City Officials: Ban Wild & Exotic Animals in Traveling Animal Acts