David Ebert is a co-founder of The Animal Defense Partnership (ADP) Animal Defense Partnership, a nonprofit that provides pro bono legal and related administrative services to animal charities. As a lifelong proponent of animal welfare, rights and protection, David co-founded ADP in 2016 as a means to devote himself more fully to defending animals using the skills developed over his 30+ year legal career. In his private practice as a litigation partner at the Ingram law firm in New York City, David litigates complex commercial matters and regularly tries cases in state and federal court in New York and around the country. After graduating with a B.A. from the University of Pennsylvania, David received his law degree from New York University Law School.
- Free All Captive Elephants, Robin Vitulle – Discussion with Lek Chailert Founder of Elephant Nature Park – ENP 2022
- Viola and Isa – Garden Bros. Circus – March 2018
- How USDA is Failing America’s Captive Elephants
- Elephants, Out of Captivity
- Letter to Charlotte, NC Mayor and City Officials: Ban Wild & Exotic Animals in Traveling Animal Acts