CIRCUS TRACKING is VITAL
in helping elephants suffering in circuses.
Where are Viola and Isa? Bunny and Libby?
Betty, Cindy, Janice? Okha, Kosti and Megue?
LuLu, Chang and Zola? …and numerous others.
What REALLY happened to sweet Anna Louise before she secretly died?
Why was Beulah permitted to be used until her last breath?
Tracking of elephants in circuses is key in
documentation for rescue to
TRUE sanctuary…before it’s too late.
IT WAS THROUGH FACE’S CIRCUS TRACKING EFFORTS
THAT NOSEY WAS SPOTTED AND ULTIMATELY SEIZED ON
THE SIDE OF THE ROAD IN ALABAMA
Video of: Brian Franzen with Okha, Kosti and Megue
FACE meticulously tracks and documents these circuses through boots on the ground, social media and other means. FACE has successfully gotten many venues to cancel these events once we educate the state and local authorities and the media of the public safety risks and history of animal abuse by these exhibitors. Because of actions like these, the nation is very aware of the atrocities being committed against elephants in circuses. The future of this barbaric industry is coming to an end. FACE is committed and will continue to follow through with helping to place the elephants into Global Federation of Animal Sanctuaries (GFAS). GFAS is the gold standard for sanctuaries.
Circus Tracking Action
- Boots on the ground involvement with travel to locations for documentation (undercover video and photos), protests, rallys, and awareness campaigns in the surrounding areas with efforts to engage the media
- Social media direct action tracking elephants through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Reporting on elephants while on the road leads to filing formal complaints with both federal and state authorities detailing violations of the Animal Welfare Act and state and local laws
- Constant action in posting news of the circus elephants in order to engage advocates thoughout the nation (and Canada) to keep eyes on these circuses as a collaborative effort. Networking with fellow advocates and other organizations to bring the changes needed
- Reporting to the local authorities that action be taken to cancel the circuses coming to towns, cities and areas all over the USA
- Notifying the venues where these circuses are going to educate them on the hundreds of violations and safety concerns to ultimately have them cancel the circus